This update involved the transparency into the data we collect and how we use and share them, our tracking technologies and the measures we took to keep them safe.
Data Controller and DPO:
Data Controller is Freni Ricerche di Marketing S.a.s. with registered office in Via della Villa Demidoff 27, 50127 Firenze, Italy (“Controller”)
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data communication and access
Core business of our company is carrying out ad hoc market researches. When evaluating respondents’ answers to our surveys, we collect the responses anonymously, we do not store any personal data; answers are collected and shown as frequencies and percentages to get statistics to be then analyzed, in order to provide a response to the research objectives.
The user’s data can be communicated and processed by:
– legitimate recipients identified from time to time by the applicable laws
– our staff members who require processing the data for performing their job duties
– natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private so far as the communication is necessary or functional for performing our business, for the purpose and in the manner described above
Purposes of data processing
Personal data’s security and quality
– We undertake to ensure security of the user’s personal data and to comply with provisions on security provided by law to avoid data loss, illegitimate or unlawful uses of data or unauthorized access to data.
– Informatics systems and programs used by Freni Ricerche di Marketing S.a.s. are set up for reducing as much as possible the use of personal and identifying data. Such data are processed only to the extent required to achieve the purposes indicated in this Policy.
– Personal data are stored on secure servers located on premises with protected and controlled access
Our social media accounts contain tracking technologies owned and operated by third parties. We use technologies as Google Analytics, to analyze traffic and for analytics purposes.
Data subject rights
By contacting the Controller at email@example.com users can, at any time, exercise the rights pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the GDPR such as, for example, in the cases provided by the GDPR, request the restriction of their processing, their erasure, oppose to direct contact activities (including limited to some mediums of communication), or may withdraw their consent at any time.